1. Processing of Personal Data
1.1 By entering into the Contract, the Data Subject hereby grants the Seller (in the following as "Company"), as the Data Controller, consent to the processing of its personal data under the conditions set out below. The Company takes care to protect your personal data in accordance with the legislation in force and effective as of 25 May 2018, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (in the following as "Regulation") and Act No. 101/2000 Coll.,)on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts. The Company is the operator of the website at the address indicated in the header (in the following as "Portal"), through which it sells its Goods. The Policy applies to all personal data processed by the Company on the basis of the performance of a contractual relationship, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent, through the above-mentioned Portal. The Policy describes how the Company uses and protects personal data. The data controller within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the Regulation is the Company named above in the header.
1.2 Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
1.3 The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that it has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
1.4 The personal data that will be processed are name and surname, postal address, delivery address, billing address, company ID number, VAT number, e-mail address, and telephone contact. Within the complaints procedure, the following data is required from the customers: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail, and signature. All personal data thus obtained is processed solely for the purpose necessary to process the complaint.
1.5 The purpose of the processing of personal data is to sell Goods in the Seller's e-shop or at the Seller's premises, register in the Seller's e-shop, pre-contractual arrangements, manage the User Account, respond to inquiries in the inquiry form, provide customised advertisements, sponsored content and send promotional information to Data Subjects based on the Seller's legitimate interest.
1.6 The Buyer's personal data is processed in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation - the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the Contract or for the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of the Contract at the request of the Data Subject. Without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to carry out pre-contractual arrangements, to conclude the Contract, or to perform it on the part of the company.
1.7 The processing of personal data is carried out by the Controller. However, personal data may also be processed for the Controller by the following processors: suppliers, consultants, carriers, and other service providers involved in the sale and delivery of Goods, handling of complaints and making payments, affiliated companies – companies owned or controlled by the company, law enforcement – upon a request from state authorities or in the protection of customers, or other providers of processing software, services and applications, which, however, are not currently used by the Controller.
1.8 With the prior express consent of the Data Subject, the Processor may record telephone calls and process recordings of telephone calls on the customer service line, in particular for the purpose of contract negotiations, proposals for changes to contractual arrangements, additional information to ensure the performance of the contract, improving the quality of services, the application of complaints, etc. Consent to the recording and processing of telephone calls is given by the Data Subject by continuing in the calls after the operator notifies the Data Subject that their call will be recorded. If the Data Subject does not wish to be recorded, the Subject is entitled to hang up and use another communication channel after being notified that the call is being recorded.
1.9 In accordance with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (in the following as “Regulation”), the Controller hereby informs that:
1) the Data Subject's personal data will be processed on the basis of their free consent, under the conditions set out above,
2) the reason for providing personal data of the Data Subject is, in addition to the above, the Data Subject's interest in receiving commercial offers from the Controller, which would not be possible without the provision of such data
3) the processing of the Data Subject's personal data will not involve automated decision-making or profiling
4) The Controller has not appointed a data protection officer or designated a representative to carry out its obligations under the Regulation
5) The Controller does not intend to transfer the Data Subject's personal data to a third country, an international organisation, or to third parties other than those mentioned above,
6) The Data Subject has the right to obtain information as to whether their data is being processed; the right to rectification of personal data; the right to request; the right to restriction of processing of personal data; the right to the erasure of personal data; the right to object to the processing of personal data; the right to data portability; the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.